Thursday 25 July 2013

What does it ACTUALLY take?

Sat here thinking about becoming an illustrator in future, and thinking about this blog and whether I'm truly connecting with my viewers, I decided to share with you my thoughts to break up the imagery and change it up, and perhaps allow you all to get to know my personality a tad more :)

So here goes nothing.. 


My main concerns are really how MUCH does it take to become a successful illustrator/ artist. Is it a simple case which seems to be at the heart of most successes- being WHO you know and not WHAT you know (or as I should say what I create).

Is networking the key? Or will good artwork see me through.


What do I desire from a world of success?

All in all, I want people, like yourselves, to see and support my work and for others to recognise my work as my own. The creative industry is a tough nut to crack but I believe with enough drive and ambition anyone, even me :), will crack it!


What are YOUR thoughts on making it in the art world?


WHAT DOES IT ACTUALLY TAKE?






No comments:

Post a Comment