Saturday 27 July 2013

Progression Report: Late Night Tipple Extended Cut

For those who may have seen my earlier post Late Night Tipple I have managed to finally add some colour and shading to the Bull outline! :)

For those who have not seen my previous post, this is my Bull coloured in using Photoshop :)

I would also like to note that all my drawings/ designs/ characters which I post as digital on my blog, I do draw freehand in the beginning then draw over the original sketch using the pen tool in Photoshop.

Here it is... I hope you like it.



Feedback and tips are always welcome :)


For those interested in part of the process, here is my original sketch and the digital outline.



Don't forget to LIKE and SHARE my Facebook page as well as my Blog :) the more support I get the more work I will produce!

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CarlaTaylorIllustration





No comments:

Post a Comment