Wednesday 22 January 2014

First Term Achievements

What did I achieve?

After the completion of my project 'Hide and Seek' I feel that I have progressed quite a lot in comparison to my previous work. I managed to achieve what was requested of the brief which I had set myself, and achieved a professional standard of work at my final exhibition.

My main achievement of the overall project was managing to stay consistent when designing my pack of playing cards. Although this proved to be challenging, I found that this has helped me develop a personal style with the use of watercolours and has enabled me to be more creative, designing from imagination with limited reference.


How do I want to progress?

In this term, I would like to continue creating new ideas and perhaps testing out more traditional techniques. I have a great desire to focus on making my work professional and ready for potential clients.




No comments:

Post a Comment